Ability to Lock Canvas

I’ve seen other threads on this, but they are closed. I feel we really need something in the Preferences to lock the canvas. I have NO desire to ever go off canvas, and I’m constantly over scrolling.

Pressing the small button in the top left that centers it to 0,0 isn’t helpful as I have to basically press this every 5 seconds.

This is pretty brutal. Would be nice to have a checkbox in the Preferences to lock canvas. I’m close to my wits end here.

2 Likes

I totally agree. It was the first thing I Googled - locking the canvas in Axure RP 9.

Hi,

Thanks for posting about this! I can definitely see how it would be useful to be able to lock the canvas from going into the negative sections of the design canvas, and I have gone ahead and submitted a feature request for this so our team may further review.

Since we are continuously trying to improve Axure RP, please write in to us at support@axure.com if you happen to come across any additional features you would like to see added to Axure RP.

Best wishes,
Ashley
Axure Customer Support

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.