Availability of the Handwriting Font

I’m not sure whether the people who can answer this question spend time on this forum, but it seems to be the place to start, so I thought I’d give it a shot.

I was wondering whether Axure’s Handwriting fonts are available to license for use in other projects (or whether they were created in the public domain). Some people in my company have taken a liking to the font (since it was on their system anyway) and there’s a proposal to use it in a printed piece where we need a simple, readable handwriting font. I realize it probably wasn’t optimized for print use, and I realize we could probably find licensable fonts that are similar, but I’m just wondering whether this would be feasible.

Thanks!
-Mike

Hello! I ran your request by our product team and got the green light for your team to use the font in your other projects, including the printed piece. :slight_smile: You have our permission to use it.

Hi Alyssa - wow, that’s great! Thank you so much for your help and such a quick reply!

-Mike

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.