Axure 10 Beta is very poor performance on MacOS

There is noting performance improvement on MacOS(11.1), seriously.

Hi Hengkun! Thanks for reporting this, and I’m sorry to hear you’re running into poor performance in RP 10. We haven’t reproduced any noticeable performance issues using the beta on MacOS Big Sur, so I’d like to get some more information from you so we can investigate this further.

1. Is this issue file specific, or do you notice performance problems even in a new, blank file? If the issue is file specific, would you be able to share your file here or send it to support@axure.com so that we can try to reproduce the problem on our end?

2. Can you describe the performance issues you’re seeing in more detail? What actions in RP (e.g. scrolling a page, previewing, etc.) seem to cause the issue?

3. Can you include screenshots showing Axure RP in the “CPU” and “Memory” tabs of the Activity Monitor on your Mac while you are encountering performance problems?

4. If possible, can you record a video of the slowness in RP?

Sure, material is right the way.
How can I get in touch with you guys? Any contact? Maybe a group chat or something?

The best way to get in touch with us is to email support@axure.com, and our Support team will follow up with you from there!