Cannot export project to Axure Share/Cloud

I have been working on a team project for some time, and as of today, I am no longer able to export it to Axshare. All the overview pages, discussions, update history etc are present, but when I try to view the prototype itself, nothing apart from the prototype player appears.

It simply says ‘Untitled document’ at the top, and no pages appear in the sidebar.

I have tried uploading it to a new URL, and saving it as a standard, non-team project and uploading to a new URL. Nothing appears to work. The file is about 32MB in size yet uploads almost instantly, so it seems to be an error in the file.

Please help - I have a deadline today and this is far from ideal!

Hi Paj,

Thanks for posting about this! As a first troubleshooting step, can you please open your team project in Axure RP, navigate to “Publish > Generate HTML Files” from the main menu, select the “Pages” tab, and check that the “Generate All Pages” option is checked? If this option wasn’t checked, please try re-publishing your project to Axure Cloud after checking the option.

If this hasn’t helped, can you please email us at support@axure.com so we can further troubleshoot this issue with you? If you are able to, please include the link to your prototype hosted on Axure Cloud, as well as a copy of the .rpteam file of your team project.

Thank you!

Ashley
Axure Customer Support

Thanks Ashley. I was able to save a new version of the file, which uploaded correctly and has been working fine since then. I’ll see if I can dig up the previous version and will send it through to you if I have any issues.