Help! Cannot install fonts

Hi, I have been trying to install Gobold into Axure with no luck. It has been since last Tuesday and I am running out of time!

I tried add this in the @font-face tab… XXX represents http because I can’t paste links in here.
This shows up correct on my mobile device but not an another computer(that is not my dev computer)

font-family:‘Gobold’;src:url(XXX://www.transamerica.com/themes/custom/themekit/dist/fonts/@cardinal/typography/fonts/gobold/woff2/Gobold-Regular.woff2) format(“woff2”),url(XXX://transamerica.com/themes/custom/themekit/dist/fonts/@cardinal/typography/fonts/gobold/woff/Gobold-Regular.woff) format(“woff”),url(XXX://transamerica.com/themes/custom/themekit/dist/fonts/@cardinal/typography/fonts/gobold/ttf/Gobold-Regular.ttf) format(“truetype”);font-style:normal;font-weight:700;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;font-display:swap

And I also tried this with Whitney SSm with no luck at all. Doesn’t show up on either device.

font-family:‘Whitney’;src:url(XXX://www.transamerica.com/themes/custom/themekit/dist/fonts/@cardinal/typography/fonts/whitney/woff2/WhitneySSm-Semibold.woff2) format(“woff2”),url(XXX://www.transamerica.com/themes/custom/themekit/dist/fonts/@cardinal/typography/fonts/whitney/woff/WhitneySSm-Semibold.woff) format(“woff”),url(XXX://www.transamerica.com/themes/custom/themekit/dist/fonts/@cardinal/typography/fonts/whitney/ttf/WhitneySSm-Semibold.ttf) format(“truetype”);font-weight:600;font-style:normal;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;font-display:swap

Ok I am now getting it to work. My font mappings were incorrect. BUT it only works on Safari on my phone. It does not show correctly when I preview.

As long as your font mapping and CSS or @font-face URLs are correct (and you have internet and access to the server hosting the web font) it should work via Preview, unless you are trying to preview an Axure Library file.

This thread might help you…

You can always send an email to support@axure.com with your details. They have been very good and quick to respond in my experience.

thank you so much dude for your help :))))))))

Unfortunetely I am using Axure rp8 and cannot open the file in that conversation.

I could not get the fonts hosted on transamerica site to work either. You might have better luck with a dedicated webfont hosting site that has the Gobold font.

I created an RP8 version of my demo file, and added a page with the Oswald font from Google Fonts as an additional example. It’s pretty similar to the Gobold font.

webfont mapping RP8.rp (239.0 KB)