HELP - Changing background colour within a dynamic panel has changed!

So - I am assuming this has changed in an update. Before when you click into an axure dynamic panel, the right hand side panel allowed you to change the background colour of the dynamic panel (that stretched across a 100% width panel. Now something (stupid) seems to have changed and you can’t do it anymore (at least not the same way) - can someone please help me with this ?

Thanks

It seems to be working fine for us. Which version and platform are you in?

Thanks for responding - can you post a screen shot of where you change it ?

We both have the same version. Please let us know if that helps.

Hi @seanmarks, if you’re working with team projects and you forgot to check out a page, then the Style pane will not be available until you check out.

If your file is not a team project, then can you please check whether you see the same behavior in a brand-new file? If you don’t, then the issue might be file-specific, and we’d love to take a closer look at it! Please send us a version of your operating system, repro steps, and a copy of your .rp file at support@axure.com so we can investigate.

Hi all thank you for your help - I figured out what the issue was. Before you had to click into the dynamic panel to be able to change the background colour - but now you just have to select it and the option to change this comes up.

Crisis averted :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the responses

That’s lovely. It got sorted out!!!