Pagination Issue when Adding New Item to Dynamic Table Repeater

repeater-widget

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on a project that involves a dynamic table repeater with pagination. I’ve encountered an issue related to pagination when adding new items dynamically, and I’m seeking your expertise to help me resolve it.

Scenario:

1. I have a dynamic table repeater that displays 10 items per page.
  2. Pagination is in place to navigate through different pages of the repeater.
  3. A “Add row” button allows users to add new rows/items to the repeater.

Issue:

The problem arises when I add the 11th item. At this point, I want the current page to automatically become the new second page (Page 2 of 2), and the newly added item to appear at the top of the second page.

Desired Outcome:

1. When the 11th item is added, the current page should transition to Page 2 of 2.
  2. The 11th item should be displayed on the second page.

I’m seeking guidance on how to approach this scenario effectively. How can I ensure that when the 11th item is added, the current page becomes Page 2 of 2, and the item appears there? If anyone has experience with similar pagination scenarios or can suggest a smart way to handle this, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Yes, there are several ways.
Here is an example of how you can achieve that. Please find the example file down below and let us know if that’s something you are looking for?

Pagination.rp (59.7 KB)

The Axure Market offers a wide selection of both free and premium Axure Widget Libraries. We also help you visualize your business problem.

Thank you so much for your help! Your solution worked perfectly for my scenario. I really appreciate you taking the time to assist me. Your expertise has been incredibly valuable, and I’m grateful for your guidance. Thanks again!

Thank you. :pray: We are glad that we were able to assist you. Happy prototyping!

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.