Saving .rp file on OSX Catalina results in 'this file has been moved'

Hi,

I’m running Axure on Mac OS (Catalina) and I save my project file to a Document folder that is connected to iCloud. Recently I have noticed this behaviour when saving, that the ‘file has been moved’, so I have to save the project file to something else to bypass this. So now i have multiple files, i.e. ProjFile1.rp, ProjFile2.rp. This is really annoying.

Since OSX Catalina disk is read-only i can’t seem to create a folder outside iCloud to save to.

Anyone have any tips how to work this out?

I managed to figure it out. Seems like I had been logged out from account in Axure application. Logging in solved this issue.

Will leave this as is, if anyone else experience this and don’t know what to do :slight_smile:

Hi Henrik. Not sure if this is your problem or not, but I’ve found that – in not just Axure – if I’ve left a file open and untouched in an application for awhile, iCloud automatically uploads the file and ‘soft-removes’ my local version to save storage space. If that happens, when I finally actually work on the file again and try to save it, I get your message.

The workaround I’ve found is to cancel out of the Save dialog, then go to Finder and click the Cloud icon next to the file to re-download the local version, then go back to the application and hit Save and it works fine.