Someone gets Font Awesome Pro Version 5 Solid Icons working?

Hi there,

We have a fontawsome pro license and an axure team license.
I’ve added the URL of the prototype in our Fontawesome account to the List of Pro CDN and included the Webfont in the Axure prototype. Partially it works.

Visitors (without installed font) still get to see only the free Iconfont version. And the free version does not contain any solid font styles (filled icons).

Is it possible to add “<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://pro.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.0.12/css/all.css" integrity="my-key-xyz" crossorigin="anonymous">” into my Axure Prototype?

If someone has found a solution, I would be very grateful.

Kind regards,
Till

If you need to add that markup specifically and using the link to the CSS with Axure webfont settings won’t work, then you can add that as a plugin if your prototype is uploaded to AxShare.

Yes, it works, but not all of them :frowning:

@nkrisc : Hi nkrisc, thanks for the great idea with Axshare Plugins. Seems to work partially.

But still can’t get the Solid Fontawesome Icons working. Maybe same prob @ @DeeKey

Kind regards

I just drag/drop the raw SVG of the FA icon. That works 100% with no webfont needed. You can convert it to shapes if you need to edit the color.

Ill be doing this the next time! Frustrating that these two companies Font Awesome and Axure are not talking to each other seeing so many people use both products! Every-time FA updates Axure goes for a shit!

Hi neuro929,

I’m sorry to hear that. I can understand how frustrating it must be when something doesn’t work as expected, and I’ll be happy to assist with this if you’re open to further troubleshooting. We do have a known bug on file where the Solid icons from Font Awesome 5 do not render (they render as Regular instead), and what will help is following the steps here to map the Solid icons to Solid and the Regular icons to Regular.

That should do the trick, but please let me know if you see otherwise. Ty!

unlisted #8