Styles for Selected and Disabled states missing

Where do I create styles for Selected and Disabled states? The ‘pseudo’ selectors for them only randomly seem to appear and I can’t see a way to access these state styles in cases when they aren’t already showing… The current Styles editor is awful… in fact the whole right panel is awful - it’s messy, chunky, and has actually removed or made uglier many of the useful features Axure had…

Axure was complicated, but powerful… now it’s just a mess that hides the power - I think there is a long way to go before this version is ready to come out of Beta.

Hi!

You can found it by clicking on new interaction and you see those parameters at the bottom of the list, bellow of “Style effects” title

I’m looking at the bottom on the interactions panel and can’t see what you’re talking about. What am I missing? I’m trying to set different states for a link… MouseOver, Selected, Disabled, Default… etc.

clicking on “new interaction”:

Thank you. That is just a weird location to find them.

I agree. I work with the beta for 2 weeks and still confused… also, each time a different style effect is being promoted.

But you can’t set default / shared styling for different states like disabled.
This makes it painfull to change styling for different states as you have to do it in every widget rather than setting it per styling rule.
My suggestion would be to add the possibility to set states styling per styling rule in the Widget Style Manager. As in: Widget Style Manager -> Label:disabled
If this can be done, please let me know :slight_smile:

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.