I’ve created a team library with Axure 8 and I want to convert it to Axure 9… How can I do that ?
Here are the steps for upgrading an Existing Team Library in RP 9:
- Ask all collaborators to check in their changes to the project, and check in yours as well.
- In your local copy of the project in RP 8, go to Team > Get All Changes from Team Directory .
- Export the team library to a standalone library file via File > Export Team Project to File .
- Open the exported library file in Axure RP 9 and save it.
- Go to Team > Create Team Project from Current File and proceed through the dialogs to name your project, pick your workspace, and save your team project file.
Tip: To avoid having to re-invite your collaborators, publish your new team project to the same workspace the old team project is located in.
- Ask all collaborators to download new local copies of the team project via Team > Get and Open Team Project in RP 9.
Note: Version history of the Axure RP 8 team library will not be carried over into your newly created Axure RP 9 team library.
I hope that helps!
Great! Thanks for your help
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.